[XFree86] Evaluation CD needed

Dear Sir,

We have been asked by our partner "Fujitsu Lt., Japan" to evaluate some
microbrowsers,Filesystem,Multimedia and GUI tools that can work in smaller
devices such as
embedded and handheld devices and appliances.

We have choosen your product for evaluation before submitting the results to
our client. In this regard, if you send us the full documentation along with
a evaluation CD, it will be highly beneficial for us

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks and regards
peter

Dr.C.Pethuru Raj
Project Manager
Indo-Fuji Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
BTM Layout, II Stage, 25th main
Bangalore, India, 560076
peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx