Re: [XFree86] "Rotate" capable driver.

First of all, thank you Marc for your accurate and fast answers.

It all worked fine with "XCURSOR_CORE=1" and "EXPORT XCURSOR_CORE" in
/etc/profile. I don't have time to recompile everything and it can be
dangerous since I am using a pre-made installation (RedHat9).

I don't think the nv page is very 'user friendly'. I insist on the fact that
it should be documented elsewhere, in a HOWTO for example, so that anyone can
easily configure this portrait trick.

If there is any HOWTO or FAQ somewhere, I agree to modify it, with a "Portait
display" entry.

One more question : what are alpha blended cursors ? And what is shadow
framebuffer ?

Thank you.

Z.Stephane writing in portait mode ;-)