Re: [XFree86] compiling from sources

In file included from server.c:38:
dm.h:105: security/pam_appl.h: No such file or directory
make[4]: *** [server.o] Error 1

  This is a problem specific to Debian if I recall correctly.
I'm not sure what the correct solution is.  Anyone?  Anyone?

  I think you can hack it by changing
# define HasPam                 YES
# define HasPam                 NO
in xc/config/cf/linux.cf, but I suppose the Debian folks would tell
you to just get Pam.  They seemed to think it should be a requirement
for building XFree86.  You're going to need to "make World" again if
you change that file.

			Mark.