Re: [XFree86] Videocard driver

   The XFree86 "nv" driver supports NVIDIA cards.  Selecting any
NVIDIA card in the list should result in the correct driver getting used.
However, drivers older than the graphics hardware typically don't
support newer graphics hardware.  GeForce2 is pretty old though, so
one would hope that the XFree86 version that comes with your
Debian version would support it.  If not, the newest XFree86
versions do.

			Mark.