Re: [XFree86] Lacking organization

Dan Mergens writes:
 > Egbert,
 >
 > There is enough information out there if you're an experience google
 > search and have a day to search through all the bad information and
 > unanswered questions. What is really needed is clear organization and
 > links to the helpful sites such as the one you mentioned.

You are welcome to use the site I've mentioned to add some helpful
links. The problem with many such links is that they contain only
workarounds - the real problem often doesn't get addressed.
I try to monitor the site I mentioned from time to time and check
if the anwers given there appear to be correct. I cannot however
monitor any help page on the internet or any link added to this
site.
The benefit of this site is however that you (and the others on
this list) can become active and don't have to wait for a web
master to become active. Therefore information can be added and
corrected quickly.
If you help me to make this site more known it may actually become
useful some day.
If that will happen at all and how useful it will become is up to
you all. There is really no barrier that would stop you from helping.

Egbert.