[XFree86] Problem with Trident CyberBlade XP (Ali chipset)

Output of XFree86 -veersion:
	XFree86 Version 4.3.0
	Release Date: 27 February 2003
	X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6
	Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.20-gentoo-r6 i686 [ELF]
	Build Date: 24 August 2003

My video card is integrated Trident Cyberblade XP in a Ali Chipset
(Aladin P4 http://www.ali.com.tw/eng/product/corelogic/m1672.htm)

output of lspci
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Trident Microsystems CyberBlade XPAi1
(rev 82)

When I use the vesa driver, all work fine, but without any hardware
acceleration, but when I try the trident driver, some program has weird
problems. For example, tuxracer divide my screen in several column
showing all the same thing, xine have problem to show te image
correctly  (image start at the half of the screen or is showing some
weird green or purple images) some other program that use acceleration
has problem too.

Thanks,

-Marc

P.S. I'm not a native english speaker, so excuse my bad english.