Re: [XFree86] unstable X server

I've tried those drivers, but they didn't work. I've looked into the crashing
of my X-server a bit further and found out that the X-servers crashing when I
play a video with Xv video driver from xine. When I setup xine to use Xshm
driver, I't doesn't crash. I don't think the problem is xines fault, because
mplayer also crashes.