Re: [XFree86] Right values for SIS 6326 and Philips 105E

--- Luis Pablo Gasparotto <luispa8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know what are the right values for
> SIS 6326 card and
> Philips 105E to include to xf86config.
>
> Regards,
>
> Luis Pablo
>
> /listinfo/xfree86

First if you try installing this program:

http://www.scitechsoft.com/products/ent/snap_linux.html

it might help you out.  It help me out greatly.

Second, most people around here wont just give you the
answer to this kind of, seemingly, basic question (I
know - when your the one who cant figure it out it
doesn't seem so basic) but will instead perhaps send
you in the direction of where to look for help.  So in
that spirit try these:

http://www.xfree86.org/

http://www.xfree.org/current/SiS3.html#3

http://groups.google.com/

Also, there are two working modeline generators on the
web that I know of.  Unfortunatley I am not at my
computer right know or I would include those address
here.  I believe that one of them is at the Xfree
site, however.

so try that.