[XFree86] Rutgers Reply

Thank you for writing to the Graduate Admissions Office.  The heavy volume of email that we receive makes it impossible to respond personally to email.  We hope the links below will help you find the information you seek.

The preferred method of application is to apply ONLINE at http://gradstudy.rutgers.edu/3ways.html

If you are inquiring about the status of a submitted application, use our status site:

https://www.acs.rutgers.edu/gradadmission/programStatusLogon.app

Status information is available ONLY to those whose application fee has been received.  Those who apply and pay by credit card online may access their status within 24 hours.  Those who submit paper applications are delayed as our staff must manually enter data.  (Delays in peak periods, November - March, may be substantial.)

To have your scores electronically transmitted to Rutgers, use the following codes: 2790 (Graduate School - New Brunswick); 2512 (Graduate School - Newark); and 2092 (Graduate School - Camden).  It is recommended that international applicants send personal copies of scores with their application credentials.

It is the responsibility of each applicant to ensure that all documents and credentials required for review are sent.

To be considered for admission and financial assistance, you must apply.  We cannot advise you on the possibility or likelihood of admission or of financial assistance.

Deadlines and requirements are available at

http://gradstudy.rutgers.edu/

If you need further information, please call us at 732-932-7711 or write to us at

Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
18 Bishop Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
USA

Thank you.