Re: [XFree86] dual heads/single card help please

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 15:53, Alex Deucher wrote:
> Mergedfb does not work that same as xinerama based dualhead from a
> configuration perspective.  With mergedfb you only have a single device
> section in your config file with some new special options. see my
> sample config here:
> http://www.botchco.com/alex/radeon/mergedfb/cvs/final/XF86Config
>
> Alex
>
> -------------------------

Is ther a complete option list for radeon & mergedfb available
anywhere?  There doesn't seem to be a man page...

>From what I see in your config, it doesn't seem like mergedfb supports
different resolutions on each display.  I don't mind running the same
sync and depth, but I need different resolutions on each display.  Also,
is it possible to layout the monitors using absolute statements?
(instead of RightOf, LeftOf, etc.)

I'm sorry to be asking so many questions, but I don't understand the
source to read it, and documentation seems to be lacking at this point.

Thanks,
Eric