[XFree86] GUI Problem

Dear Sir
I am using Compaq Proliant ML 350 P4 machine ... with 18.2 GB HDD, 1 GB RAM.
Operating System is Linux 8.0.
XFree86 version is 4.2.0
Video Card came with machine ... I don't know its description .. still I managed to find out from some site that :
Video Card Manufacturer / Chipset -> ATI Rage XL

Problem Description :
When I installed Linux 8.0 on my machine, the GUI was working fine with it. After 2 days when i tried to come on my GUI by typing startx at textmode, I found that GUI is not working. The error that comes is

xauth: Error while loading shared libraries: libXmuu.so.1 : cannot opened shared object file :No such file or directory.

The same line comes for around 5-6 times.

I have tried executing on text mode XFree86 -configure
It creates file XF86Config.new at root
I have tried XFree86 with this file .. it is still not working.

Note : I tried to format the system .. and again I find that on first day GUI worked fine but on second day the same problem arised.

The log file XFrr86.0.log is attached with this mail.

Please give the proper solution for this problem

Do you Yahoo!?