[XFree86] Never realized this is an open list

Hi,

 I never realized this is an open list, since I did subscribe using my
default mail account. But the fact that this mail arrives to the list
suggests otherwise.

 Maybe it would be a good decision to actually make the list subscribers
only. That would cut a lot of the spam and virus alerts we are seeing.

Bye,
Leonard.