Re: [XFree86] display compatibility

   The GeForce4 420 Go should work with XFree86 4.3.  You could
upgrade to that.  Or you could install NVIDIA's binary Linux drivers
which should work with your current XFree86 version, but we can't
support the NVIDIA binary drivers on this list.  There's an NVIDIA
forum at http://nvnews.net where you can get help on that.

			Mark.