Re: Xlib : sequence lost (0x1718e > 0x71a0) in reply to 0x0!

Hi
  to all
        I have made separate  display connection to Xserver for each thread
       but this is working fine sometimes not always .sometime it fail
       when i  invoke the dialog .
   can anybody help me to resolve this issues .
Thanks

    Each call to XOpenDisplay opens a new communication socket to