Problems with xlib + ipc

Hi,

I'm using linked lists within a shared memory block to
store (among other), xserver information such as
display, windows ids, etc.

This app, is a bit complex. I've implemented a little
malloc which returns and address within the shared
memory segment, and I'm handling a bit complex and
nested data structures.

This hasn't been problematic, till I've been about to
destroy a set of windows. This is something I can do
within the process who created them, but not with any
child one.

Althoug my child processes, can se the memory region
where windows' ids are located, as soon as I try, a
segfault comes up.

Been trying to somehow, tell to XCreateWindow to store
window information within my memory segment but it
hasn't been possible, though.

In the other hand, I'm not using fork at anytime,
which could posibly the source of the problem?

You can see an example code of this programming model
in here:

http://www.geocities.com/ucho_trabajo/xml/main.c

And well, I'm just about to finish and this is the
only problem I'm having. I mean, I wouldn't like to
change anything but the necesary to let my child
process destroy this windows whether possible.

Kind Regards,