Re: Two trivial problems

Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous question. Using your
file in a jiffy (my screen size was set larger than my actual screen).

The font problem, I discovered from looking at the log file, is actually a
more general problem. X seems to be running at the very lowest possible
resolution (600x400 or some such nonsense)--in all the higher modes, it
complains about "hsync out of range" or "no mode with this name". Hmmm.

I don't expect anyone to diagnose the problem from this description, but
I'm at a different computer at the moment and don't have access to my logs
and config files. I'll post those next time I have the chance. In the
meantime, thanks--

Jesse S. Bangs jaspax@u.washington.edu
http://students.washington.edu/jaspax/

Jesus asked them, "Who do you say that I am?"

And they answered, "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground
of our being, the kerygma in which we find the ultimate meaning of our
interpersonal relationship."

And Jesus said, "What?"