Trying to use PS/2 mouse in Xfbdev

Hi folks,

I'm trying to use a PS/2 mouse in Xfbdev, but I alwayas get problems. First, I tried to relink /dev/mouse to /dev/psaux and restarted the X server, but it didn't work. Actually, it conflicted (I think) with my PS/2 keyboard (of course I'm pluging them in the right conectors). Whenever I touched the keyboard, the pointer moved. Then I tried to just remove the /dev/mouse, couse I saw somewhere that if there is a /dev/mouse, a /dev/psaux or /dev/input/mice, the Xfbdev would automatically recognize my mouse. The same happened, whenever I touched the keyboard, the pointer moved on the screen. I tried then to use gpm with the -R option. It worked OK while in the text mode, but when I started the Xfbdev, the same problem occured. How can I fix this?
Thanx,

Edo.