CMI8738 + Xfree86

Folks,
	I did some more research after it was
point out (thanks) that I did not have enough
info.

The board that I am running is a PCCHIPS 741LMRT
The cpu is a 400 MHz Celeron, 128 MB SDRAM (will
upgrade to 256 later on), onboard video (SiS620 8
MB VRAM), onboard C-Media sound card (CMI-8738
chipset).

The os that I am running is again Slackware (9.0
beta)

Now I was able to configure the video card just
fine under xfree (found the card under its list
of supported cards) and my MS scroll wheel optical
trackball.  But the only thing that I can not
figure out is the sound.

Now the os loads the drivers during boot and finds
the card just fine.  But how can I get xfree to
use those drivers?  Or where shound I download
some?

 Thanks,

Rafael Cheng