Re: Linux distributions. (Oisin Feeley)

Hi
I am really sorry for the interpretation of my RH comments.
It was definitely not sent to flame group nor to degrade RH.
The group is for help out, no doubt. I was just puzzled by
all RH problems in conjunctions with XF86 and installs sent
to this group, and wanted to hear other peoples opinions.
That also include securuty holes. Is that wrong ???
I may have phrased my self badly.

All my apologizes.

Do you Oisin Feeley also accept this ?

BR