From: Zaher Salman [mailto:zaher@triumf.ca]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 12:16 PM
To: newbie@XFree86.Org
Subject: Re: i82845G/GL

Well, I know that redhar uses the same directory
structure, but there was a peoblem with the cvs
tree a few weeks ago, but it is solved now, maybe
you should try to download it again! After the
installation (which went smooth) I had some
problems with fonts and had to reinstall them, but
other than that everything was fine.

Zaher