RE: two cards

At 03:02 PM 10/8/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>I believe that in your XFConfig file that the first resolution moed will
>be the default.

I haven't played with that yet. For the moment it is set up with no
defaults. I was too worried to FU something before getting it going. Now
that it works, I can always find my way back to a working configuration... :))

>Check the manual on the XFConfig file though.

OK

>BTW - you should be able to changes screen resolution by hitting
>ctrl-alt-plus or minus key on the keypad.

WOW, that's an eye opener. Where is that documented? In the KDE man pages
or FreeBSD or Xfree86?

Phil