Re: Re: Progress? What's that.

Oisin, unfortunately it was Powered by.  I -thought- I was purchasing
a Made by, but I was mistaken (grr).  But it is very defective since
it doesn't work under Windows or Linux.  (Above 1024x768).  I'm going
to return it, but I will probably lose my money on it (oh well).

I'm thinking of getting the Matrox card, since my mystiques have held
up well over the past years.  If not, then I'll get an Nvidia (only if
they are cheaper), but I'd rather not since they are supposidly very
hot cards.  (And I have 5 harddrives already in my case).

Thanks for the suggestion :) .

  -Adam

(p.s. the reason I thought it was made by ati was that it did not have
any other name brand listed -anywhere- on the box.  It did say