i740 driver patch

I've never been in contact with xfree86 developers. So for beginning.

Iam using about half a year patch for i740 card. It could be found at
sourceforge.net/projects/i740fb. I've found this patch really working. It
upgrade current capabilities of driver with XVideo extension. Original
work is propably left (Author Patrick Lerda is not responding) and work is
now continued at sourceforge.net/projects/i740fb2 And now i
think the work is ready for integration to official source tree. And now
the question: What should I do? E.g. whom I should contact? Should I send
patch to someone or any other work.

P.S. I am in contact with current developer and he is acknowledged of my
contact with you.

Thanks for some sugestions and response.

--

				Tomas Kopecek