UNCLE !

How do I initiate the nVidia drivers once I have the appropriate kernel patch applied ? When I launch X I get a message saying that it could not enumerate the display.

I have Mandrake 8.2 . I installed the minimal installation and downloaded X from Xfree86. Found the Vodoo drivers to shut up the complaints about glide (WTF?). Now I am stuck with this particular error.

Any help would be appreciated. I have been to the ldp and did not see anything that would help me.

Thanks.

Sean Patzer

When the divinity looks unto humanity, what does humanity see ?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines