Re: Intel 845G CHipset Querry

NO.... the solution given by intel to change the entry
in the  xconfig-4 file from something to vesa .... had
been tried by me , but unfortunately , its runs on 2d
mode with very few colors, and I donot see the X
windows runnign , when you exit it , the whole screen
goes blank and you  type init 6 in the blank screen to
shuht down the box, ...... when would xfree release
the 4.3 version ..... I jus wonder .....  I do not
think any of the distros would be giving support on
the beta release  of 4.2.99.2  mentioned in the CVS
... I would also ask any one how does one do the CVS
thing .... in a more lay man terms .....

thanks for your reply

Saurabh

name=signature.asc