Radeon 7500 success

Eric you wrote:
With this configuration, DRI and Xv work. I haven't
tried Xinerama yet because I don't have a second
monitor handy, but I see no reason why it wouldn't.

I do see an issue or at least I have an issue as soon as I try to use
two monitors. I looked at your configuration file and it only contains
one device and one monitor section. Try putting in the required device
(2) and monitor (2) sections and see if you can get it to work.

I can't! I get an error about the two devices sharing the same resources
on the ATI card. I.E., the ATI card has dual output, but X does not seem
to understand that.....