From: newbie-admin@XFree86.Org [mailto:newbie-admin@XFree86.Org] On
Behalf Of Charles A. Tilbury
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 12:32 PM
To: newbie@XFree86.Org
Subject: RE: Laptop woes

Here is another data point:  The RedHat V7.3 GUI install allows this
button to work, too.  I believe that it uses the VGA16 server, doesn't
it?  Does anyone know how to set up the SVGA server (using the savage
driver) so that this button can work?  Or at least where this may be
documented?

Thanks,
Charles T.