Problem regarding configuration of 2 display cards

Hi List,

      we have two machines with identical software environments but
little
      difference in the hardware configuration.

      Hardware configuration differs as following:

                              Machine1            Machine2
      Motherboard:            SUPER P6SBA         MS-6309 ATX VA5
motherboard
      Display card 1:         ATI RADEON (AGP)    ATI RADEON (AGP)
      Display Card 2:         ATI Rage XL (PCI)   ATI Rage XL (PCI)

      We connect a projector to the DVI port of ATI RADEON(AGP Card) and
      monitor (NEC LCD1530V) to ATI Rage XL (PCI) card.
      Primary card is set to AGP in BIOS.
      We have the same configuration file, XF86Config-4 on both the
machines.
      This config file only has entries to config the Rage card. We
config
      the AGP Radeon card using the vesafb driver.

      Our problem :
      On machine1, when we try to run Xwindows, we get following Error
      message:
      (II) Primary Device is: PCI:01:00:00 /* this is right */
      (II) ATI: Candidate \\\"Device\\\" section \\\"ATI Rage XL\\\" /* this is
fine */
      (WW) ATI: PCI/AGP Mach64 in slot 0:15:0 could not be detected
      (WW) ATI: PCI/AGP Mach64 in slot 1:00:0 could not be detected
      (EE) No Devices detected

      whereas on machine2 which has almost same configuration, it works
      absolutely fine.

      Please let us know where should we look to solve this problem,
what
      could be the probable solution?

      Thanks in advance,

      Regards,