darwin/x86 support?!

0) the organization of the website does not permit a clear understanding
of who does which ports to what platforms ... so i dont know to where i
should address my darwin questions ...

1) the only version of darwin that appears to have binaries listed on
the download page is for PowerPC (the release notes also indicate that
there is now support for netBSD/PPC, I believe, as well .... in additon
to mkLinux/68K, I was very pleased to note!).

2) when will there be a Darwin/x86 port?

3) the feature list in the 4.X release notes covers lots of things
(drivers, architecural extentions etc), but not a checklist of advanced
X11 features - which would be nice to know about - such as:

* broadway
* fresco
* ICE

4) is the cygwin environment the only way that poor windoze users can
run xfree? ... i notice that win32 is conspicuously absent from the
taget environments :-)

thanx for the feedback.

regards:dlf