XFree86 4.2.0 on RedHat 7.3 won't work for me. Help!!!

I have a Pentium 150Mhz with 98MB ram, Trident 9680 with 2MB ram and a ADI
MicroScan 3E monitor.

When I installed Redhat I used the graphics install method (worked great).
But the login wouldn't work.
Changed the run level to 3 and logged in okay.
Fiddled with Xconfigurator with no success.
Installed the download of XFree86 4.2.0 (followed the install instructions)
Ran XFree86 -configure which reported the following error
    Could not load the shared library file for Glide: "libglide2x.so"
I checked my system for this lib and I have the libglide3.so.
Somewhere on a man page I read that this file was only needed for 3D
acceleration
I ran Xconfigurator and setup my XFree86.
Still won't run.

All I get is a black screen or a black green screen with vertical green bars
down the right and left of the screen.
I checked the log file there was a warning about not supporting MTRRs, but
no errors.
I even tried to set it up as a generic card and monitor still no luck.

Here is a copy of my log and XF86Conifig files

Please help!!!

Mark Twombley
Diaganos Solutions
diaganos1@shaw.ca