RE: support for matrox millennium g450

At the xfree site it lists the following:

Support (accelerated) for the MGA2064W (Millennium I), MGA1064SG (Mystique),
MGA2164W (Millennium II) (PCI and AGP), G100, G200, G400, G450, and G550 is
provided by the "mga" driver.

Thus, the G450 matrox chipset is supported. However, i can't just go an pick
the driver which corresponds to my video card because when i run

# xf86config

there is no option to choose a driver for G450. The closest thing is G400
which doesn't seem to work because the x windows doesn't work properly.

If i run

# startx

I do get part of the x windows showing up on the screen, but my mouse
doesn't work and you can only see a really bloated upper left hand corner of
the screen.

Any help is appreciated.