[Newbie]XServer doesn't start...

--0-1710115245-1020928009=:40362

I have a new system from IBM, Netvista 6274 (all-in-one) with an ATI Rage 128 video card and an TFT 15" active matrix flat panel monitor, on which I installed RedHat 7.2. But when to start Xserver it failed, te result being an black screen with an message "OUT OF RANGE". During the installation, the monitor was recongnised as IBM 6274. I configured X server manually, replacing the values for the monitor section in XFree86Config file with those listed during the installation (hsyncfrecv and vsyncfrecv), even at a small resolution (800x600/8bit) as it works when I tested during the installation, but the result were the same.

Can you help me with this problem? Thank you!

Kalin.