-----Original Message-----
From: newbie-admin@XFree86.Org [mailto:newbie-admin@XFree86.Org]On
Behalf Of newbie-request@XFree86.Org
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 11:45 AM
To: michael@mprc.pku.edu.cn

  newbie@XFree86.Org

subscription page at:

  http://XFree86.Org/mailman/options/newbie/michael%40mprc.pku.edu.cn

  Newbie-request@XFree86.Org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  100395

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your XFree86.Org mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.