[Newbie]Re: Rd Hat Video card problems

copying can be done with mcopy (look at man mcopy) there is also mdir etc... so transfering
between the two differently formatted HD is no problem.
However, I would coldly upgrade to RH 7.2 (if your line is fast enough to download the 600+ MB)
That way you bypass the kernel and other such issues...
Lionel