[Newbie]hello, i'm new to newbies and have a monitor question

HI,
thanks for your question, i hmm, forgot to mention;
the monitor is a stumpy old thing, manufactured in october 1997, yah,  its
kind of a probation, not the heave real up to date stuff i know.  Here are
the details:

company : TW Casper Corporation, used to be in Taiwan, now also in the USA,
website : http://www.twcasper.com.tw
brand and model :
Magic View model type n°  : G-4
110-240V~,50/60Hz, 1.4A

serial number : C97018443

FCC ID : DQGG4

that's about the most intresting part on the backside of this monitor,
besides it is a Green& Low radiation, and also complies to Energy Start  EPA
polution preventer

I have contacted TW Caspers in the States, through mail, but they dont have
replied, i guess its not of their intrest to pass necessary technical data
about stuff they sold or made 5 years ago.  I also went to linux.org, where
i found a website about monitor resolutions and howto's but this type was
nowhere to find.  Also in every major driver website, it is not listed.  The
company is mentioned everywhere, but never this type of monitor.  (Wish i
had the booklet about this monitor, but unfortunately ofcourse...).

thanks for the reply so far Kurt.  :)

John