[Newbie]hello, i'm new to newbies and have a monitor question

On Saturday 20 April 2002 17:54, you wrote:

Hi!

I have been using linux only for about 2 years now, and I still classify
myself as a "techie wannabe". As far as info on linux on the web, there is
more then any 500 people could devote 1000 years each to, as you'll find out
soon enough.

This site is loaded with knowledgeable, helpful people, but until they
respond to your question I might say that you could try to install RH 7.0
without going into xpert mode. Let it do it's thing as automatically as
possible. It's been awhile since I used RH 7.0 but that's what I did back
then. Worked pretty well too.