Re: mlx5 AF_XDP zero-copy queues

> We previously had a similar problem with kernel 5.4, which resulted in us switching to a different vendor.
> The commit we found in the linux github repo that changes the XSK queues to be indexed from 0 is: https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/3db4c85cde7a514a5277070b32e776dbefcaa838
> Hopefully you can trace this back to a specific kernel version change or find reference to it elsewhere.

Thanks Robin! Looks like that commit went into Kernel version 6.1, but
I see the behaviour change in 5.15 itself.

And the 5.15 code includes two sets of receive groups -
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v5.15/source/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h#L167

My app uses AF_XDP for TX only and I'm wondering if there's a
different commit for the TX queues in mlx5?

Srivats