Processing Jumbo Packets via AF_XDP Sockets

Hi,

I came across a year-old thread about multipacket buffer support in AF_XDP (https://www.spinics.net/lists/xdp-newbies/msg02212.html).

My company is very interested in the possibility of processing jumbo packets via AF_XDP socket with Intel X710 and Mellanox ConnectX-5 cards, so I wanted to ask about the current status of multipacket buffer support in AF_XDP sockets and also the possibility of using huge pages for UMEM with unaligned chunk flag to achieve the same goal.

Could we expect any of these features to be supported in the nearby future? Let's say a year from now.

Thanks for any information,
Tomas