Jumbo frames with Huge pages

Hi,

XDP does not allow jumbo frames due to the requirement of frameSize < pageSize.

I'm also aware of the ongoing work related to scatter-gather
(multi-buffers) to support jumbo frames with XDP.

I'm wondering if jumbo frames can be more simply supported by using
AF_XDP with huge pages (instead of multi-buffers)? If so, are jumbo
frames supported in both Rx and Tx directions? I assume this support
is likely driver specific?

Any info on using huge pages to support jumbo frames is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Srivats