Re: Dropped packets mapping IRQs for adjusted queue counts on i40e

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 11:55 AM Zvi Effron <zeffron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm going to try to modify our IRQ mappings to test this.
Confirmed. When I modify the IRQ mappings so that I don't use cores
with a higher number than the number of queues, the drops go away.

Going to move this over to the i40e driver's mailing list, as it's now
confirmed to not be an XDP issue.

Thanks!
--Zvi