NDv6 and xdp-filter

Hi,

I've installed an xdp-filter (dny_all) on my tap interface (and am
only letting through L2 packets that match my src/dst mac), and it
still lets through NDv6 traffic. Do L2 multicast packets not get
"received" by the xdp filter? Running tcpdump inside Qemu linux
connected to this tap interface shows me NDv6 multicast packets from
the ToR switch.

Thanks,
Hari