XDP program unloads by itself

Hello,

I am trying to run the XDP router program from xdp-tutorials. I
successfully load the program with xdp_loader provided, and I can
verify that the program is loaded with ip command. However, after a
few seconds (this duration is random) the xdp program unloads by
itself without any error. It just disappears.

I tried with different XDP programs, different XDP modes and different
interfaces as well. But the same issue persists. So, could you suggest
me a way to troubleshoot this issue? for e.g. where can I find some
related logs or how can I monitor the behaviour of an XDP program?
Have you ever come across such a problem?

My kernel is 5.4.0-47-generic. NIC driver i40e (tried with ixgbe too).

Best regards,
Tugce O.