Re: XDP Software Issue - Payload Matching

Hey Toke,

I apologize for the long delay on this. A lot has been going on recently!

I attempted to match payload data using the packet's payload as the BPF map key. Unfortunately, I didn't have any success with this. I stored my findings here from last month:

https://github.com/gamemann/XDP-Dynamic-Payload-Matching#section-methodfour-fail

I'd assume I may be missing something here, though.

I saw another XDP mailing list thread pop up recently regarding matching TCP payload data. I believe this may be what they're trying to achieve (being able to match dynamic payload data with XDP).

I was wondering if you had any other ideas on how we can match packet payload data against a BPF map.

Thank you for your time!