Re: XDP Software Issue - Payload Matching

Christian Deacon <gamemann@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hey Toke,
>
> I apologize for the delay on this. I've been working on a couple other
> XDP/BPF projects recently.
>
> Thank you for the information you provided!
>
> Do you know of any open-source projects/examples that uses the method
> you're suggesting to compare packet data without using for/while loops?
> I haven't tried implementing the code yet, but I'm not entirely sure how
> I am going to do so.

Well, having a map that uses IP addresses as lookup key is kinda the
same, I suppose, it's just a very limited part of the payload that's
being used as the key. But other than that, no, please consider this a
completely off-the-top-of-my-head idea with no warranties, implied or
otherwise :)

-Toke