XDP_PASS and XDP_REDIRECT

Hello All,

I am working on an XDP Content Based Router project. The basic concept is that a machine running an XDP program acts as a gateway and accepts TCP connections from outside machines. Upon receiving a message it converts the packet to UDP and uses bpf_redirect_map to send the packet out through another interface.

The problem I am encountering is that I want to be able to pass the message to userspace (where the TCP server resides) using XDP_PASS in addition to the redirect. I'm somewhat looking for a way to emulate the functionality of bpf_clone_redirect, but with support for XDP driver mode.

Is this even possible right now? Are there any workarounds?

Thanks!