Seeking candidates for PhD position related to XDP/eBPF

Hi Potential PhD student,

Reminder: Application deadline 15.May 2020 is really soon for our PhD
position located in Sweden, at Karlstads University.  See:

 "PhD position in Computer Science, programmable networks"
 https://kau.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:315513

This PhD position is related to XDP/eBPF.  The Red Hat engineers you
will be cooperating with are Toke and I.  Red Hat is funding the
position, but employment happens under University terms, with the
exception the work should be released under an Open Source license.

--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer