Re: XDP Native mode with public cloud (GCP)

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 12:19 PM David Ahern <dsahern@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> last I looked AWS does not support XDP either. Never tried Azure.

XDP just recently started supporting XDP. You will need their
out-of-tree driver from https://github.com/amzn/amzn-drivers/. It does
not support XDP_REDIRECT, and I don't think it supports AF_XDP, but it
does support XDP_PASS, XDP_DROP, and XDP_TX.

I have verified this today on a Fedora 31 based image, though it does
require a few modifications to get the RPM to build.

--Zvi