XDP Native mode with public cloud (GCP)

Hi,

I am running the XDP redirect example on Google Cloud Platform using
the GCP provided Ubuntu 20.04 image as my host. The code works fine in
SKB_MODE (xdpgeneric). When I go to DRV_MODE I get the following error
message:   "libbpf: Kernel error message: virtio_net: XDP expects
header/data in single page, any_header_sg required".

For all images on GCP that I have looked at the number of RX and TX
channels are set to 0 and the combined is the number of cores (ethtool
-l dev). My question is then, is there any way to run XDP native on
GCP images or do I need to try and create a custom image with re and
tx queues set?

Second question, does anyone have experience running native XDP on AWS
and Azure?

Regards

John