bidirectional: => AF_XDP , <= XDP_REDIRECT

Hello,

I am trying to use a network interface to
(1) send packets via AF_XDP
(2) receive packets and redirect to another interface via xdp_redirect_map

Basically, I am making xdpbridge https://github.com/ilejn/xdpbridge.
 bidirectional. My goal is to process packets in one direction in kernelspace (xdp_redirect_map) and to pass packets in opposite direction via userspace (recieve via AF_XDP then send via AF_XDP, rings are not shared, so I perform memcpy).

For test purposes I ran two applications: my xdpbridge and xdp_redirect_map bpf sample.

It does not work. Only few packets are received, then the thing stops. Redirecting works until xdpbridge does 'bind' against the interface.