Ajusting XSKMAP max_entries value

Hi,

I'm using AF_XDP sockets to bulk read from the network device and it
seems to work fine.

Now I'm fine tuning my code in order to compatible in a broader range
of scenarios.

How should I set the size of my XSKMAP? As I'm creating one AF_XDP
socket for each RX queue, and using this as the map size, is this
correct?

As I'm using programs compiled using clang-bpf, is there a way to
change this value without having to recompile the program?

What would be the recommended way to setting this value correctly for
each interface?

Thanks!

Rafael Vargas